Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 8 minutes
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 1 tablespoon pesto)
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut or other firm white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup firmly packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place fillets on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
3. While fish grills, combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, basil, and remaining 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process until finely minced. Serve grilled fish over pesto.
via my recipes